Booking.com

How I lost Double Digit Lbs in only 7 days!!

Welcome back, or Hello if this is your first read of my Blog.

Watch the Video First to help with understanding where I'm coming from. 


I have now completed my first week and well into my second.
This has been the most emotional week I have ever had with any diet; Read on and you’ll find out why.

My first week on TR90 was in Salt Lake City, Utah, for Nu Skin’s Global Convention. I thought starting this week may have posed some difficulties, as I was in the USA. NOT AT ALL!! Day one began on my travels to the USA; in and out of airports and aeroplanes; no problem at all. Day two was spent in and out of the car, from the innovation centre, to Malawi Pizza, to SLC Olympic Park, to the shopping centre and the day continued like this. I took my snacks with me. Every place we went to had great options for health eating. Malawi Pizza had amazing salads to choose from; to make the meal even tastier, each meal purchased donates a VitaMeal® to a malnourished child in Malawi.

The greatest pleasure I’ve had and a great goal that I have achieved is the ability to leave food on the plate; acknowledging that I have had enough to eat.  
On day 3 I woke up and I said to the girls that I was sharing my room with, that I felt lighter. I thought that it was a big statement, but it was true to what I felt. I thought nothing more of it and continued my day. When I woke up on my fourth day, I felt even lighter. I decided to look at the before photo that my partner took of me on Monday. (21.10.2013) Well that was it, tears were streaming down my face, quicker than you can say ‘Bob’s your Uncle’.  I showed the girls the photo too, they could not believe what they were seeing either. I couldn’t stop looking at myself in the mirror; still crying, but full of happiness and very overwhelmed by what I could see. There are now gaps in parts of my body, where there wasn’t before! Could this be real? Or are my eyes deceiving me? NO, this is real! After sharing this experience with my colleagues, my determination continued and the week progressed in the same way. Making it easier and easier to push the plate away and being able to gladly look in the mirror and like who I’m seeing.

The food plan is easy to follow; I feel amazing. No Headaches, never feel hungry, eating because I have to, not because I want to. The exercise plan is adaptable to each and everyone’s life. It’s extremely accommodating; especially for someone like me, who does a standard 14+ hour day.

My advice to anyone who is serious about changing their life, please get in contact either with myself, or the person who directed you to this link. You can also have the opportunity to dramatically change your life, within a matter of days. But please note, we only want this for people who are committed, serious and are ready for a life change.

So what everyone wants to know…. The Results!!!
Well I have lost 10lbs, 3 inches and a whopping 4% of my body fat!!

After an overwhelming amount of responses from my previous blog, I invite you all to connect with me and ask any questions you have.

I hope you have an amazing day. I sure am!


   

Comments